family where a woman is forced to raise the baby alone, considered to be incomplete.Each parent family has its own history, in most cases, the sad, deception, betrayal, separation.But, as a single mother, with responsibility for the child, despite the difficult circumstances of life should grow baby healthy and happy, the state provides certain benefits and allowances that will help her in this.
content of the article:
- What does it mean - to be a single mother?
- Child Benefit
- benefits and payment of benefits
single mother - a burden or a conscious choice?
Many women decide to have a child, while refuse to participate in the life of his biological father .
- single mothers considered only the woman who gave birth to a baby while not married or having a baby was more than three hundred days after divorce (divorce in the court order), andto document the birth of a baby is a dash in the "Father" or father figures recorded only with her words.
- single mothers considered as a woman who adopted a baby out of wedlock .
- If paternity has not been proved in the trial, or if the husband contested paternity to a further decision, that the husband is not the father of biologically baby, the woman recognized as a single mother .
- single mothers not considered a woman who gave birth to their child in a marriage, but then get a divorce, or a woman - a widow .
What documents are required to confirm the status of a single mother?
If the baby has no father, and a document on the birth of her baby a woman receives a dash in the "father", or the father with the data listed in the box with only her words, in the same registry office must complete a certificate- form №25 .
Statement about becoming a "single mother" along with the completed form №25 department of the registrar woman should include department (office) social protection, city or area (at the place of registration), or send a registered letter with the documents in the mail (very desirable with acknowledgment of receipt).
Documents for registration and receive a monthly allowance for the baby
- statement on recognition of the status of "single mother" is a woman wrote to the district or city department of social protection (required at the place of his residence, andnot at her place of actual residence).
- document the birth of the baby ( evidence ).
- Stamp (in the document) the child's nationality.
- Help , that a single mother living together with the child (reference to a part of her family).
- Form number 25 (reference) from the Department of Civil Registry Office.
- Help earnings (employment history or help from the city, the district employment service).
- passport women.
With all the documents necessary to remove copies , attach them to the original documents and providing documents to the department (office) of social protection, which is located at the place of its registration.
benefits and payment of a lonely mother
To find out what benefits and payments put a single mother, as well as to clarify the level of benefits, payments in one of Russia's regions, a single mother need to contact the office (department) social protection (optional - at the place of registration of passport women).
single mother has an unconditional right to receive government benefits ordinary :
- Lump sum , which is paid to women who in the first trimester of pregnancy ( before the deadline of 12 weeks) inMedical establishments (prenatal) registration .
- allowance for pregnant women and childbirth .
- Lump sum , which is issued after the baby is born .
- monthly allowance , which is issued to care for her baby (up until the crumbs polutoragodovalogo age).
- monthly allowance , which is issued a child until a sixteen him age (the benefit is paid at double the rate of normal).
all benefits and payments single mother differ from the usual benefits to their size - they increased.
In addition, in different regions of the Russian Federation provided regional additional allowances to single mothers m, for which the woman must provide work book department (office) of social protection, which is at the place of her passport registration.
Among the additional benefits it may be regional monthly payments for reimbursement of costs (the cost of this increase in cost of living);to compensation for the costs associated with the increase of prices of basic foods purchased for the child, other payments and benefits.
Benefits for single mothers
- woman who raise and educate a child alone, receives a monthly allowance for the child, which is a larger size than usual.It does not depend on the income level of women, the living conditions of the family.
- Before reaching the age of the baby polutoragodovalogo single mother on a monthly basis to pay additional amounts.
- single mother has an unconditional right to receive annual financial aid for a child (about 300 rubles).
- labor law single mother until the child reaches the age of 14 years can not be dismissed from his job by the administration (except when the company is liquidated with the mandatory provision of a woman another job).At the end of the contract on the administration should provide a single mother as another job.For the entire period of employment of a single mother pay the average wage (not more than three months after the end of fixed-term contract).
- single mother pay for sick leave due to illness child, to care for her child under the age of 14 years 100% for a longer period than others.
- single mother has an unconditional right to receive annual leave for 14 days without pay, which may be in its desire to join the main annual leave, or at the request of the woman used convenient for her and the child's future.
- can not deny a woman - a single mother - in employment (during operation) only for the reason that it is - a single mother.In the case of violations of the law a woman can defend the law in court.
- Sometimes territorial departments for vulnerable families, including - incomplete, arrange the sale of children's clothes at low prices.
- tax deduction for single mothers has always provided double.
Rights single mother
- woman who raises and educates the kid alone, is entitled to receive all benefits , which are provided by the government for this social category.About the size of benefits and payments woman should ask the department of social protection, which is located at the place of her passport registration.All benefits and allowances for single mothers more than usual for the amount paid.
- single mother also has an unconditional right to receive regional benefits and payments , intended for single mothers, for low-income families.
- single mother has an unconditional right arrange child in preschool out of turn, using benefits to pay.
- If a woman who is raising a baby, then comes marriage, then all allowances, payments for child benefits for her saved .The right to preferential conditions and benefits lost if the new husband to adopt a child.
- A working single mother has an unconditional right to take next holiday at any time , most convenient for her.
- single mother has an unconditional right to refuse overtime or night shifts .Attracting women to work overtime is not permitted without the written consent of her.
- single mother has an unconditional right to reduced shifts, part-time , which is consistent with the employer in advance and enshrined in a written agreement between the parties.
- single mother has an unconditional right to require the employer failure decorated in writing , as well as the appeal to the court, if it thinks or knows - she refused to work only for the reason that a woman is lonelymother.
- If living conditions unsatisfactory parent families, single mother has the right to join the queue for housing and improving housing, living conditions (in preferential order of priority).
- When it comes time to attend kindergarten, the child of a single mother have to take the preschool stage is , for public security (full), or get up to 50% - 75% discount on payment of kindergarten.
- child of a single mother has right to food at school free of charge (up to 2 times a day), which is available in the school cafeteria. set of textbooks child-schooler also issued free of charge (these issues - at the discretion of the school principal).
- single mother has an unconditional right to receive free, or partially paid ticket in summer camp or resort (once per year, or two years) in the order of this privilege.Travel, accommodation mother enters the ticket (for recuperation in a sanatorium).
- If the child of a single mother gets sick, she is entitled to receive benefits acquisition of certain drugs (a list of these medicines should be asked in the clinic).On some expensive medicines for the child single mother granted a discount of 50% .
- child of a single mother has the right to free access to massage room in the clinic in the community.
subsidies that can be granted to the single-mom
very status of "single mother" does not give the right to receive government targeted subsidies (for payment or purchase of housing) itself.However, a single mother could be awarded compensation for the payment of all utilities ( subsidies , designed for utilities ), if the entire gross income of all members of the family does not exceed certain figures (the established minimum).
In order to know if a single mother eligible for grants, as well as determine the size of grants, must apply to the district or city department (office) of the social protection of the population, located in the residence of the family.Women should remember that the right to receive subsidies it has only in the complete absence of any debt on utility bills - the last payment receipt you should bring.
To calculate the amount of family income consists of monthly allowances, scholarships, pensions, wages, and divided by the number of family members, including children.These calculations are performed in the district or city department of social protection on the passport at the place of residence of the family.If the family of a single mother has this figure is lower than the minimum, it is entitled to receive a legitimate government subsidies intended to pay for communal services.
order to execute and continue to receive a grant, a single mother must collect documents :
- Help all family income the previous six months (6 months).
- Standard certificate from housing offices (housing department ) the composition of her family.
- Help from Social Services (on the amount of benefits).
- Help salary for 6 months (six months), or note on existence or absence of unemployment benefits from the employment service .
- Certificate of Title housing.
- mother passport, birth certificates all children.
- receipt of full payment of all services municipal sphere six months (previous 6 months).
- statement on the appointment of subsidies (when receiving written documents).
single mother also has the right to receive assistance in the form of targeted subsidies , intended for housing under the federal program .
In Russia there is State federal program to help a young family , in which all families (in which the spouses or one spouse under the age of 35 years) are paid subsidies to improve, housing.Single-parent families (a family of single mothers) also fits into this category of citizens, if she was not yet over 35 years .A woman with a baby has the right to grant, at the rate of 42 square meters.meters (total area of housing).
right to receive subsidies for the acquisition of property are only solvent single mothers, who are in line to receive preferential housing, improving their living conditions, and age of applicants less than 35 years.For more information about these conditions, every woman can find in the administration of the city or area in which she lives.
If you like our article and you have any thoughts about it, share it with us!For us it is very important to know your opinion!