- How to help your child choose?
- At what age should think?
- How to help your child decide?
- How to avoid mistakes?
How to help your child choose a profession?
What can you do, but only recently had studied toddler grows quickly.And now do not have time to blink an eye as soon as he will have to choose their future profession, then it may need help from their parents.Help may be of various kinds, but your participation in this process is important for the child.
See also: The most popular profession in Russia
At what age should think?
Throughout important measure. And young age to agitate the child to become a doctor, too, not worth it.Yes, it can and your never realize the dream, but to impose a child it is not necessary.Yes, it is a continuation of you, but it is a completely different person and his preferences can be diametrically opposed.
Let your child at an early age to try everything. children is to give to various kinds of clubs, but if the child did not
Trying different kinds of clubs, you can with your baby find what makes him the greatest interest.Employment that he would do willingly and with great zeal.Try to continue his endeavors, to develop them into a serious occupation.After important thing when choosing a profession - it is an opportunity to do something you get pleasure from .And to prepare for their profession can have from childhood.
If your child does not know and can not imagine their future, but will soon have to apply for admission, try with him to consider the advantages of various professions, but since the material benefit, and from the knowledge andabilities of your child, from the way he copes with various occupations, with his perseverance with as he communicates with people.This will help if you do not choose a profession, then send the child in the right direction.You can also see the most popular profession and see whether your child's interest in them.
At an early age, children often want to be who is an example for them. This may be a school teacher, and the hero of the cartoon or favorite book.
What character traits say about this or that choice?
any profession, even the most guileless, requires individuals to certain skills.To this one should pay attention to.For example, the corrector is important to focus, the artist must have creative thinking.It is important to consider these factors.The child is best to choose a profession where it will wash away as much as possible to reveal their abilities, where he can make the most of themselves and to achieve the greatest success.If you help him in this, that in the future it will thank you.
Today, high school students offer pass a psychological test for career guidance.These tests are made by several experts: psychologists, educators, experts in HR.According to the results of tests your child offers a choice of several options trades.This will help make it a choice in the right direction.He will be able to choose the profession to which the greater is the soul and start preparing for admission.Apply for the desired course or tutor.
How to help your child make the right decision?
To begin acquaint the child with your own profession.It is often the parents want the child to the parents continued occupation.But he wants it or not is another question.And a good way to figure it out to show him how the dad or mom, show your work day, all the delights and drawbacks of the profession.
Errors in choosing a profession
When choosing a profession child can make common mistakes.Warned him against them.
- respect to the choice of profession as unchanged. It's not quite right, now, people change their profession for life and not just once, or even not really change the profession and qualification.With this your child will also face in the future.
- common opinion about the prestige of the profession.Popular profession tend to become obsolete after some time and may even become unclaimed, for various reasons.Including due to an overabundance of specialists in the market.You can always offer the child something adjacent to a popular profession, if he does not want anything except this.
- Passion only external or any one side of the profession. It is important that the child has received a full understanding of the profession.Maybe he likes the architects and their work looks like from the outside, but from within the profession may not be so attractive.
- transfer relationship to the person representing a certain profession for the profession itself. seeing the attitude of others to a family friend who worked as a photographer, for example, a child may want to be the same, but he is not quite aware that each family is so popular because of the personal qualities, not their profession, even if he is goodas a specialist.
- inability and unwillingness of the child to understand his personal qualities. It's hard, but it is worth to awaken a child's interest in themselves and their interests.Watch them from the outside and if possible, indicate on its ability, that he gets.
- Ignorance of their physical abilities and limitations of existing in choosing a profession. To understand a child needs to grow and to be engaged in some business where he could test their abilities.
main thing - to be unobtrusive, and these issues do not put pressure on the child, give him some freedom, but also point to the responsibility of his choice.
See also: Current profession with growing demand in the labor market.
What helped you to choose the right profession?