For every kid who by trial and error, exploring the world around us, stains on clothing - normal.Of course, such a daily washing robs mom a lot of effort.But the difficulty is not only to ensure the purity of the children's things, but primarily in laundry detergent: fight off stubborn spots "adult" means impossible.
See also: How to choose a children's laundry detergent for a newborn?
How to choose a means for bleaching of children's clothing, to prevent an allergic reaction children's skin?Come to the aid of folk remedies, which many of us have forgotten.
content of the article:
- Whitening smelling salts and hydrogen peroxide bleaching soda
- Stain soap
- Tooth Whitening potassium permanganate
- things common salt
- Whitening boric acid
Whiteningbaby items using ammonia and hydrogen peroxide
When connecting chilled borax and hydrogen peroxide crystals are formed, which can easily be used for gentle washing children's clothes.Such a substance called gidroperita , and you can buy it off the shelf at any drugstore for a relatively low cost.However, washing is better to use hydrogen peroxide in a dry form - substance concentration is higher.So what and how can be bleached with hydrogen peroxide?
Whitening children's clothes with a grayish or yellow tinge from long socks / age
- Dilute ammonia (1 tbsp / L), and 3% hydrogen peroxide (2 tbsp / l) to a bucket of water (aluminum / enamel).
- Remember that whitening hot solution is needed - not less than 70 degrees C. Lower
- things fresh hot solution and stir with a wooden stick (pliers) to saturation of tissue fluid.
- Then leave items in the solution for 20 minutes and rinse twice.
Whitening children's clothes made of cotton
- Stir baking soda (1/2 cup) with a glass of hot water to dissolve the powder.
- Pour into a solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide (1/2 cup = pharmacy bottle).
- There gidroperita dissolve tablet.
- overflow solution in a spray bottle, spray directly at the point the dirtiest spots on clothing.
- If, after 15 minutes, pollution still remains, the laundry can be left in the same solution overnight.
can also moisten a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide and rubbing just soiled clothing section (only the white!).
Whitening children's clothes ammonia
can do without bleach and using ammonia .To do this, you can add it in a bucket (1 tbsp / l) for soaking or gently rub the stain with a sponge soaked in ammonia previously.
Read also: Rate of children washing powders - what you choose?
bleaching soda - the most gentle and safe way to remove stains from clothes baby
When whitening baking soda for washing powder ¼ cup enough to the pelvis (the bucket).
Preventive children's clothes bleaching soda
- Dissolve soda (5-6 v / l) in a bucket of warm water (5 liters).
- Add a couple of tablespoons of ammonia.
- Leave things in the solution for several hours.
- After rinsing wash in the traditional way.
If yellowing resistant, then in the same solution boil for half an hour laundry - a part of the fabric will not spoil, even if bleached in this way systematically.
spots on children's clothing with the help of soap
one of the safest means of whitening baby clothes - a laundry soap.
Whitening children's clothes soap
- Crush a piece of soap (such as grated or otherwise).
- Pour grated soap and soda (1 h / L) in an enamel pan (per liter of water) and bring to a boil.
- Those portions of laundry, which has a spot, immerse in boiling solution for 10-15 seconds.The number of "dipping" depends on the degree of contamination.
Stain on children's things from wool
- As, rub dirt soap.
- Dip for a few seconds in boiling water in a saucepan.
- Repeat if stains remain.
- Wash traditional way.
Stain on children's things made of natural silk
- Pollution rub soap, leave for 15-20 minutes, without soaking.
- Heat denatured alcohol in a water bath (bring to a boil it is not necessary).
- Moisten a sponge in hot alcohol and wipe those areas most lathered linen to the disappearance of spots.
- Wipe the data areas of the sponge, which is wetted in the usual hot water.
How to whiten baby stuff potassium permanganate - a simple but effective advice
Whitening random stains on baby clothes can just moisten a cotton ball in the solution (a few crystals of potassium permanganate in a glass of vinegar - to the beet-colored) and rub Spot .To whiten clothes as a whole, should be diluted in a bucket of hot water potassium permanganate (to slightly pink) and some baby powder, then folded into a container laundered white stuff.Rinse clothes follows the cooling water.
See also: Baby Conditioners for clothes - the pros and cons, how to choose?
whitening stuff baby clothes made of wool, silk using salt
helps in whitening and regular salt.To do this, dissolved in hot water a handful of salt, hydrogen peroxide (3 tbsp / l) and a spoonful of ammonia .For a perfect whitening can add a little detergent - but only children, antiallergic.This method allows you to return the underwear made of cotton and wool original whiteness.
bleaching clothes for the baby of boric acid - proven national way
With boric acid can be bleached white lost baby socks, stockings, tights .In warm water, add a few tablespoons of boric acid and leave a soaked for 2-3 hours.After - wash.You can also add a quarter cup of boric acid instead of the usual detergent in the wash or boil it and powder shirts / pillowcases.In addition to bleaching, boric acid is a good prevention of fungus.