Children card for St. Petersburg residents can reduce the cost of providing the parent a newborn baby.
See also: What's new in maternity capital in 2014?
How to get such a valuable card in the northern capital? What documents are required for registration, and what her expire?Read on colady.ru
content of the article:
- Why give children a map
- Who does design of children's maps St. Petersburg
- list of documents for a child's card SPb
Whatgive children a map in St. Petersburg, the validity of infant card
- What is the children's card? Children card - this is a one-time compensation payment to parents of newborn children, intended for the purchase of goods for children.The funds come from the budget of the city of St. Petersburg.Debit card, however - has a number of features.
- Card can get a resident of St. Petersburg.Get card may only inhabitants of the northern capital.An important condition for receiving the card is that a woman should register with the health care facility for another 20 weeks before birth.The right to receive cards have adoptive parents of the child up to 6 months old.
- Shelf Life "child card" is 1 year 9 months. During this period, you can spend the money to purchase the products exclusively for children - baby food, diapers, stroller, bath, bed.
- Payments: lump-sum and monthly. Each participant is entitled to receive a lump sum payment.Monthly payments can receive a low-income citizens.
- Children cards are accepted in some shops. list may be obtained by scoring Yandex query "where children take a map in St. Petersburg," or look at our website.
Who is responsible for children's registration card of St. Petersburg - where to give the parents for children's cards?
Contents nursery card can in the department of Social Welfare the place of registration, as well as MFC (Multi-center representation of public services).
What documents for the children's parents need cards - the list of documents for a child's card SPb
package of documents for registration of children's card in St. Petersburg:
- application for a card. be completed in the Department of Social Welfare.
- parents' passports. Important: one parent must be a registration in the city of St. Petersburg.
- child's birth certificate.
- form №9 of the passport service.
- Help from antenatal clinic: registration no later than 20 weeks before the baby is born.
Deadline for child map in St. Petersburg - to the child's age of 1.5 years.
See also: All payments and benefits for pregnancy and childbirth - where and how to receive them?