any housewife knows that from scale electric kettle will not save no filter.And if a thin layer of scale will not cause significant harm, then over time the unit in the best case will cease to work effectively, and at worst, and at all breaks.It does not bring happiness and scale rust inside conventional kettles - metal or enamel.
Can I get rid of this problem, and how to conduct home the global clean the kettle?
- Vinegar (way to metal kettle).Fast and high-quality cleaning dishes without harm to health and the use of "chemistry".Food vinegar diluted with water (100 ml / 1 liter), pour the solution into a bowl, put on fire (small) and look forward to a boil.Hardly kettle to boil, lift the lid to check - how the process of detachment from scaling the walls of the kettle.If defective peeling, leave the kettle on the fire even minutes 15. Further well-laundered tea, removing all traces of vinegar and fat.It is advisable to ventilate the room after cleaning.
- Citric acid (way to plastic electric kettle and the usual kettle).Vinegar for the kettle is not recommended (otherwise Maker can just throw), but citric acid - a great assistant for cleaning.Dilute in a liter of water 1-2 sachets acid (1-2 h / l), pour the solution into the kettle and boil.Plastic teapot "upgraded" and plaque will disappear without a trace, easy to peel off after acid.Will only be rinsed once a kettle and boil water "idle".Note: It is better not to bring tea to the point where it needs a tough cleaning, as well as citric acid is quite serious means for household appliances.Ideal - regular cleaning of the kettle with citric acid without boiling.Just dilute the acid in water, fill the kettle and let it sit for a few hours.
- Soda! Love Fanta, Coke or Sprite?You will be interested to know that these drinks (including their "fusion" composition) is perfectly cleaned rust and scale from the dishes, and even automobile from burning carbs.How?After disappear "magic bubbles" (gas should not be - to defend the first soda in clear text), just pour the soda into the kettle (to the middle of the kettle) and bring to a boil.After - wash kettle.The method is not suitable for electric kettles.Use recommended Sprite as Fanta Cola with may leave your dishes in the shade.
- Impact method (not for electric kettle).Suitable at the neglected state of the kettle.Pour water into the kettle, add a spoonful of baking soda (dining room), boil the solution, the water is drained.Then again fill with water, but with citric acid (1 tbsp / l kettle).Boil for half an hour on low heat.Again, merge, add fresh water, pour vinegar (1/2 cup) boil again, 30 minutes.Even if the scale of the shock itself after such cleaning does not come, it definitely will be loose and you can remove it is with a simple sponge.Hard brushes and steel wool should not be used for all kinds of teapots.
- Soda (for metal and enamel kettle).Kettle filled with water, poured into water 1 tbsp / l soda, bring to a boil, then leave on low heat for 30 minutes.Next Kettle laundered, fill with water and boil again "idle" to remove residual sodium.
- Brine. Yes, it is possible to clean the kettle and the usual brine from the tomatoes or cucumbers.The information contained in the brine citric acid also helps to remove scum.The scheme is the same: we pour the brine, boil kettle, cooled launderers.Cucumber pickle perfectly removes rust from the iron salts in the kettle.
- cleaning. «Babushkin" method of descaling.Suitable for a weak layer of scale in enamel and metal teapots.Washed well with potato peels, remove them from the sand, we put into the kettle, fill with water and boil.After boiling, leave clean dishes in an hour or two, and then carefully my Maker.And apple or pear cleaning will help to cope with a slight touch of white "salt" deposits.
Regardless of the method of cleaning, be sure to thoroughly wash the kettle after the procedure, and boil water in vain (1-2 times) that the remains of funds did not get you tea.If residues after cleaning apple peelings will not cause harm, the remains of vinegar or baking soda can cause serious poisoning.be careful!