hardly appear on clothing unfortunate pellets, she immediately "moved" to the country, is stored in the enclosure depth, or flying on a rag.Removal of the pellets do - a long and thankless occupation.However, thrifty housewives pellets problem simply does not exist: first, they can be removed (and bring the thing in proper form), and secondly, to warn.
See also: How to remove chewing gum from clothes - 8 surest ways
content of the article:
- The cause of
- 7 ways to remove pellets
Whyon your sweater, pants, coats there pellets?
Any, even the most expensive thing, alas, is not immune from the appearance of pellets, which are the first sign "wear» .
- Synthetics as part of the fabric. It is worth noting that the least vulnerable to the appearance of things pellets of artificial tissue.But the natural and organic impurities from the synthetic, for the most part - on the contrary.
- illiterate care of things. example, washing is not the means that are not in the water temperature, and so forth.
- Long filament pulling tissue. They can be seen with the naked eye when buying things.
- The loose tissue (badly twisted yarns).
- intense friction fabric on any surface.
How to remove pellets and not to spoil the thing?
- machine to remove the pellets
instrument by means of which is simpler and easier to deal with this problem.Principle: accurate cutting of pellets with a tissue.The device is recommended for all knitwear and woolen fabrics.
In particular, angora and mohair.Advantages of cars: the ability to adjust the height of the work knife (not to damage the existing decoration on clothing), a container for pellets, quick and easy removal of pellets (the price - 200-400 p).
method is very fast, radical and dangerous for the tissue.After securing the blade safety razor (the Soviet model), can be easily cleaned from the pellets jersey.But to the processing of woolen clothes should be approached with caution: do not take a new razor, the maximum stretch fabric, cut the pellets gently steered the blade on the surface of the fabric from the bottom up.
method is ideal for "shaving" hats, socks and tights (the latter is easiest to handle, pulling on his feet) fabric without relief pattern (smooth).But things angora, mohair and cashmere shaving is not recommended.
perfect result can not be expected (although depending on the type of fabric), so the tape (adhesive bandages, adhesive tape), select the most sticky.
principle - both with wax strips for hair removal: put the band pulled sharply off.The method is suitable for those things where pellets is still only just started to appear.
slow, tedious and time-consuming method.Spool should be carefully cut off one by one.However, there is a danger of the final tissue damage.You can simplify the task of pre-combed thing comb with fine teeth.
great option for those who are not in your wallet whistling wind.Employees cleaning your favorite thing and wash, and clean and ironed, and relieve from pellets.
good means of combating spool on fabrics forbidden to shave (mohair, angora and so forth.).Choose a soft toothbrush and directs it along the grain (otherwise favorite sweater is just spoiled) and brush the hair thing to completely remove pellets.After combing pellets thing soak in a basin of warm water and vinegar, to add to her loft.A drying should be - placing a dry towel on the thing, and out of the sun and heaters.
- Roller with adhesive tape
Suitable for almost all things, but, again, as in the case of scotch, only a small amount of pellets just appeared.
Prevention pellets on clothes - tips housewives
As you know, the problem is easier to prevent than to delve into the methods of their solutions.Spool - like, and are not a problem of global scale, but can spoil the mood.So remember how to prevent or at least reduce the appearance of pellets.
- strictly adhere modes socks, washing, drying and ironing. That is, read the labels on the clothes, and select the desired wash cycle, and other appropriate means.
- Washing powder chosen with special components , prevents the appearance of pellets (marking - "softens fiber fabrics").However, there are also disadvantages: the smell of these components - the amateur.And also you need to remember about the nuances: to consider compatibility of the composition of the water and the type of tissue.
- to wash things, prone to spool, use regime gentle washing and air conditioning .
- Regularly clean things from the pellets at the very beginning their appearance, but not when I want to have just pull the plug and send the item to the country.A couple of pellets easier to remove than a couple of thousand.
- Knitwear erase extremely low water temperature (+ mode "delicate wash").For woolen clothes using special detergents, softening conditioner and mode of "hand-washing".
- not remove, not three, and not soaked jersey in the wash.A pat exclusively at the temperature that is indicated on the label (the composition of the fibers, respectively).
- As for expensive things - them better relate to the dry cleaners.
And how do you cope with the spool on clothes?Share your experiences in the comments below!