Is there at least one Russian family in the bins which will not be an old furniture Soviet corded stacks of magazines, old shoes "to give" and other things that require urgent evacuation in the trash?probably not.All of us in some way - Elijah, and every balcony in the pantry, the attic and closets for decades kept "sources mites, allergens, mold and moths."
See also: Rules of saving water in the home - how to save water?
Should I get rid of the junk, and how to do it wisely?
content of the article:
- Why throw away the old?
- How to do it?
Why do I need to get rid of old things?
- Old things litter the space in the house and hinder not only the free flow of clean air, but (according to feng shui) qi (life).Treat the very philosophy of feng shui can be different, but to deny the negative impact of junk in the house can not be on the health of the household.Old things bring us the old energy, dust, mites and so on., Responding to poor health, laziness, apathy, and as a result - negative thoughts and projecting them into their lives.
- If you want to change something in your life - start small. Order in life and in my head will not be if there is no order in your home.Any changes are going to benefit.And as a rule, is simply getting rid of the trash in the apartment, you begin to feel changes for the better.
- Old things in the house and affection for them - it's programming for poverty. We tell ourselves: "What if I just throw out the sofa, and the new can not buy?" Advance projecting his pessimism on our well-being.
- According to the Chinese saying goes, does not appear in the new life, yet not leave the old.Trash and old - the main obstacle in the way of vital energy.That is, unless you make space for the "new", you have to live with the "old" (with all the consequences).
- most negative energy accumulated in the corners of the apartment where the years are old things , and which do not reach the hands of the hosts.The old, outmoded boots with heels intercourse, boxes with old utensils, skis and skates during childhood and especially the fractured cup, dilapidated clothes, broken radios and other things that "it is a pity to throw away" - a source of negative energy.When cleaning your home from such energy from trash, we open the doors Fortunately, abundance and harmony.
- course, throw heirlooms and antiques from the family grandparents does not make sense. But if these things cause you unpleasant emotions and memories - of the need to get rid of them too (give, sell, rent the cabin and so forth.).Any old thing - a powerful energy.If you do not have confidence in its origin and the positive stories, do not keep that kind of thing at home.
- installed by specialists fact: the old, the extra stuff in the house, and a negative impact on the psyche of households .Getting rid of junk equivalent effective "therapy", helps relieve stress, protect against depression.
- Carpets - it is warm, soft and beautiful.We will not argue. But the old carpets in the house (and also new) - a source of dust mites and others. There are few people who regularly carry the carpets dry-cleaned, and the cleaning of the home (even the most carefully) does not clear the base of the mat is 100 percent.What to say about the Soviet carpeted walls hung with - toxins are absorbed into the modern cities these years.Get rid of dust collectors!To be warm, soft and beautiful, today there are heated floors, cork floors and other non-hazardous coatings.
- Old books. Of course it is a pity.Accumulation of decades of stack of magazines, fiction, newspapers, books that once the "day of fire" and indeed "throw the book - a sin."But!"Library" dust - severe allergies, the paper quality is poor, cheap paint and lead content in them (newspapers, magazines) - is a poison for the body.If the home is not safe, separate storage space for such things - they were taken away to the country, hand out or lease the old book shops.
- If your family has allergies and asthma , getting rid of old things - your primary task.
«sentimental" thing in memory of the past - it is clear and understandable.Statuette in memory of my grandmother, an old coffee table or the sugar bowl - little things to which we attach particular importance.Well, do not part with them - and that's it.
But when these memorable "sentimental" things begin to surround you on all sides, fill the pantry and suitcases, to spread on the shelves and kitchen cabinets, preventing your desires "to live in his own way" (many well-known sense of guilt - say, throwing a box of my grandmother postcardsemitted "itself grandmother") - hence, time to change something in your mind and in life.
Learn how to get rid of the junk usefully
- Parse bookshelves. Those books that have any value (old simply dear to the heart), reserve.The rest of the sort, based on the situation: children's books, fiction, detective stories and other readable books in the library pass, the book of the Soviet era to sell or hand over the implementation of (today for such a "maneuver" many opportunities and lovers of old books), cookbooks from the category of "grabmeat on 2 rubles ... "give or safely put in a box near the garbage.
- Family Archives. Well, some mothers raise a hand to throw out the old pictures, letters, manuscripts and notes by the child?Save this legacy (for future generations) simple - enough to modernize the archive, digitize all paper memorabilia and pictures.The same can be done with the boxes "ancient" video, which depicted weddings, birthdays and just memorable events - digitize and make room.
- old furniture. option is not so much: to place ads on the Internet, take the country, to give to the needy, to update in the workshop or on their own and give the old chair (for example) a new life.
- Before the thing to throw in the trash, ask for its value. Perhaps this dresser grandmother will bring you the money for a new refrigerator, but Stockbooks with old stamps will be rare "pieces of paper with the native glue" for which so many years chasing collectors.
- buy new things only after getting rid of the old ones. not need to be stored in a cupboard a dozen new bed linen, if you do there is still two decades old.Or buy a new fridge when you in the hallway - a maze of old.
- Put all things to the mezzanine (from the cabinet, out of the closet) in one pile and sort to "not do without it", "useful", "well, why should I" and "immediately in the trash."Get rid of unnecessary junk, do not hesitate - discipline yourself.
- lot of old clothes , which has long been out of fashion, has become a large / small, slightly rubbed, is defective?Wash it, iron it, eliminate defects and take to the commission (second-hand, Internet "flea market" and so forth.).Still, the money has been spent, and stupid just to throw away things that are still able to serve someone, and that could still bring a lot of money. See also: How to clean up the closet with clothes - advice from housewives housewives.
- Note - if you can not update the things that you decide to dispose of? For example, to make fashion out of old jeans shorts, a decorative little thing from old sweaters, a painting of an old flower pots and hand-made blanket of the blanket that you gave Mom?
Do not rush just to throw out old equipment, stamps, utensils and furnishings. first studying their cost online.Place pictures of things with a description of all the possible sites.If within one month no one has expressed interest in your "goods" - feel free to take them in the trash.
And how do you get rid of old things?Share your recipes in the comments below!