One limitation, which is closely linked to the loan - is an age limit.Unfortunately, no way around it - if you are under eighteen, you just have to wait.Why is this, the lowest value for the age of the potential borrower?
content of the article:
- eighteenth and bank loan
- maximum age for obtaining a bank loan
- Can young people get a bank loan?
- What could be age-related obstacles in obtaining credit?
- options circumvent the age limit
- Can I obtain a loan under the age of 21 years
- maximum amount to the borrower at least age 21 years
- Alternative for a loan
age and credit history
- Eighteen years - the time of age;
- Eighteen years - for the first time gets the right to enter the full-scale operation;
- Eighteen years - is the satisfaction of the basic requirements of the bank - namely, formally confirming the presence of income and employment.
But eighteen years - no reason to rush to the bank for a loan .For the second condition of the bank, after the age limit - it is the experie
Max Planck age restrictions
maximum age of the borrower is also restricted banks.At the time of the final repayment of the loan the following restrictions:
- men should not be more 60 years;
- women should not be more 55 years.
It time their retirement .In view of the discussion in the government the issue of raising the retirement age, some banks considered it possible to increase both strips for five years.
Getting a loan for the young
for borrowers, even being in the age limits established by the bank, the age is still essential.Banks are reluctant to provide consumer loans (especially when it comes to large amounts of) young people with a lack of:
- high wages;
- necessary experience.
more interesting all the banks solvent borrowers from 25 to 40 years .Young people, because of their age and irresponsibility are not always careful about the timing and payments on loans themselves.
age limit and constraints for credit
Despite the fact that many banks lower age limit was reduced to eighteen years in most financial institutions, it is at least twenty-one years.Although in fact, issuing consumer loans made by banks to individuals who crossed the line of twenty-five.What is the reason?
- borrower already has work experience;
- borrower has money savings to pay down payment;
- borrower is able to pay the costs of the loan.
lot of problems with the registration of the credit and causes the upper age limit (55 to 65).The barrier, which is exactly the borrower will not be able to overcome to produce, for example, a mortgage loan - is approaching retirement age.Practice shows that people over fifty-five years to get a loan is almost impossible.
Options bypass age restriction in obtaining credit
How to bypass age restrictions at the maximum age limit?
- attract additional guarantors or co-borrowers to increase the total gross income (the desired loan amount);
- Choice loan program with a higher maximum age limit.In this case, the other loan conditions are not so attractive (mandatory presence of registration and citizenship, high interest rates, lack of participation in the transaction of minor children, and so on.);
- select another object for purchase - with a lower estimated value.
bypass age restrictions at the minimum age bracket:
- extremely rare banks issue loans to borrowers under the age of twenty years.The main reason - the lack of stability in incomes who can afford to take the necessary credit obligations.What can be done?
- attract aid for the loan guarantors (co-borrowers) loan (their average monthly income and age must comply with the terms of the bank);
- Seek parents to take on credit obligations;
- Contact the credit and financial institutions.
possible to take a loan under the age of 21 years?
Some banks on very stringent conditions for the borrower can afford the loan a person under twenty-one years.In this case, a prerequisite for the borrower and for the successful execution of the loan will be:
- permanent registration in the region where it is planned to take the credit;
- presence of Russian citizenship;
- Have a stable income;
- Official employment;
- Scholarship (subject of study), confirmed by a statement of its amount;
- presence of guarantors (in most cases);
- Female sex of the borrower (the young men banks rarely give loans on the basis of military duty).
maximum loan amount to the borrower under the age of 21 years
biggest amount for the borrower - is thirty thousand, under conditions where:
- Borrower at least 21 years;
- borrower does not provide security;
- Borrower has no guarantors;
- term lending thus may not exceed twenty-four months, and interest rates will be maximized.
Increasing the credit limit for the borrower under age 21 subject to the following conditions:
- Invite as guarantors (co-borrowers) parents or relatives;
- Providing the necessary collateral (car, apartment, securities);
- If possible implementation of these conditions can increase the amount of bank credit, lower interest rates and extend loan terms.
options in cases of failure of banks for loans to individuals under the age of 21 years
- Contacting microfinance institutions;
- appeal to the pawnshop;
- appeal for help to the parents, relatives or friends;
- appeal to the employer;
- mail to the seller with a request for an installment (in the case of, for example, buying a car).
If you like our article and you have any thoughts about it, share it with us!For us it is very important to know your opinion!