food processor and blender - technique that the kitchen is a must.They have many of the same features, but there are features that are inherent only to each device individually.
content of the article:
- Comparing blender and food processor: who wins?
- Opinion hostesses with various forums
blender or food processor - what's the difference?
- Food Processor good show itself in working with solids, blender works best with liquid food.
- Blenders also known as juicers or liquefiers.They are used for mixing soft food and liquids.It is a good assistant in the preparation of different fruit juices with pulp, puree soups, sauces, perfectly mixed.
- also using blender can mix different drinks, from dairy to alcoholic cocktails.
- main work food processor is set to chopping, narubku, cutting layers, rubbing, or mixing hard and soft products.
- Food Processor more versatile than a blender.Capacity food processor wider.
- Food processor also performs many other tasks.For example, with the help of it you can cook soup, but it will not be as gentle as if prepared with the help of a blender.
- But when you try to rub something using blender , will only watery and hardly treatable mass.
- On the other hand, if the mash through the food processor , the fluid therein will not.
complexity of technology :
- Food Processor - a complex multi-purpose device that includes a large number of nozzles, blades, extra bowls, graters and other tools.
- But blender differs substantially simple design and can be completed except two or three additional nozzles that make it, for example, in the chopper.Hence the obvious difference - a food processor for more complex designs.
- has a purely visual difference : food processor is relatively large, it needs a lot of space, and a blender can often fit in a very small corner or in a drawer, because differentmore compact size.
- At a cost food processor far ahead of the blender.And ahead of the curve here is directly dependent on the complexity of the designs, the number of different lotions and extends and complements the functionality of the device.A blender at a price cheaper, because it is easier.
Which is better - a blender or processor?Reviews owners
I blender, but without shredding.Meat not hack it, the liver turns into a paste.I often use an immersion blender to pyurirovaniya berries in jelly \ juice \ jelly, soups, mashed potatoes.Most use a simple blender for grinding nuts, herbs, garlic, cookie crumbs, onion, cooking sauces.Combine the volume greater take up much space, which is very inconvenient.I lean more to the blender.
I have a old-processor vegetable cutter and has immersion blender.Combine gradually giving tips.Blender can only soup puree whip.More particularly uncomfortable and have nothing to do.Although they are as close to the harvesters, with attachments and bowls.And narezhut slices.Now I'm thinking about purchasing this.It is a pity that it is impossible to buy for my cup-packing.
I have a blender and processor, blender is very small, so it is very easy to use, but it has a limited capacity, Mesha grind.A harvester is too large, so too lazy to pull it, but it helps to do the rest.
I harvester Phillips.I am glad he is.It should be in the kitchen cabinet, all belonging to him compactly stacked in a separate drawer, do not take a lot of space and do not interfere.I can not imagine life without him in the kitchen.Complete all knife - the impeller to grind, whip for whipping, grater, juicer.Of these only very rarely I use a juicer.All other use constantly.Very comfortably!
And I have a 3 blender.I benefit all.Immersion blender bowl without me from that time, when there were children.I have it is already 12 years old.Blender with a cup at me 2. I use these for cocktails, the batter.
I've also not happy with the harvesters, very large, although Phillips has one such a good combine, sorry, I have no place for him.But Blender helps me prepare cocktails and sauces, slices and grind to a powder, and sometimes you want to throw the potatoes and outlet to get raw materials for potato pancakes.
At my blender.I used them only when the child had something to grind.Combine beautiful in autumn, when harvesting begins.It certainly takes a lot of space, but also recycles a much larger volume of products.
If you like our article and you have any thoughts about it, share it with us!For us it is very important to know your opinion!