as yet little known but rapidly gaining popularity Ubtao - is a great cleanser, the ability to quickly and effectively clean the skin of the face and body.This facility replaces the soap, scrub, facial wash and even a moisturizing mask.For the first time a real Ubtao started doing in India, where magic means beginning to scatter all over the world.
Today we take a closer look at the issue of making this magic bullet.
content of the article:
- composition Ubtao
- Rules preparation Ubtao
- basic rules of application and storage
composition Ubtao - what components are included in the basic recipe?
As with any cosmetic product, Ubtao has its own set of components.It can vary depending on, for any skin you are going to use .
most often in women with normal or oily skin, so a set of components will be different from Ubtao is prepared for women with dry skin.
So what is included in the basic set of components?
- Legumes and cereals. This may include, and peas, and some cereals, and certain types of cereals, according to your skin type.All legumes and grains are ground into a fine powder.Flour need to use any other than wheat - it contains a large amount of adhesive components.
- Herbs, spices, flowers. depending on what properties are required from Ubtao in various components added to it with certain properties.
- Herbs, containing in its composition saponins (note - natural lathering substances contained in some herbs and leaves of trees).
- Clay. They certainly sifted through a fine sieve, to avoid large grains.Any large fragment ubtane can lead to injury of the skin, which is unacceptable for Ubtao.
- liquid components. These include all kinds of oil, spring water, a variety of herbal teas, added to the tool to obtain a homogeneous paste-like mass.
Ubtao for combination and normal skin:
present Indian agent for normal skin, but inclined to fat content only in certain areas, is to use absolutely all the ingredients.Here already all depends on what exactly you want to get as a result of the procedure.
- most versatile option - a mixture of herbs, mixed with spring water or broth with any medicinal herbs (chamomile fit perfectly).
- also added white clay.
- To all this, be sure to add a few drops of myrtle oil.
Ubtao for oily or problem skin:
- The best herbs for oily skin are: nettle and linden, thyme and succession, sage and St. John's wort, fenugreek Calendula.
- of clay can take: ghassoulite, as well as green or white clay.Suit and blue.
- preferable to use chickpeas flour or oatmeal - it is best to eliminate the oiliness of the skin.
- To add saponins recommended to use licorice root or field horsetail.
- If you have oily or problem skin, as the liquid component can take yogurt, tea tree oil (Multiplayer-to drops), fresh aloe juice or rose water.
Ubtao for dry skin:
- main grass - a lime or sage, chamomile or rose petals, cornflower, or balm, thyme or fenugreek.
- most suitable clay for money: pink, black, Rassoul.
- Flour take: oatmeal, almond or linen.
- saponins: AIR or licorice root, ginseng root can be used.
- liquid components can be almost anything, ranging from milk, ending with nettle broth.
How to eastern Ubtao hands - studying the rules of cooking
most important in the preparation of the eastern Ubtao - it just pick proportion accurately and carefully select all ingredients and mix well to prepare for use.
So, what are the rules of cooking eastern Ubtao at home?
- Before you start cooking Ubtao you should carefully recycle all components .That is, the oil must be protsezheny, sieved clay, grass, and a mixture of flour milled into a fine powder, which then should be added through a sieve.
- Once all components are thoroughly prepared and screened, you should take the ingredients Ubtao here in such proportion : flour - 2 units, herbs and spices - 4 units, clay - 1 unit.
- saponins and other liquid components added in the prepared mixture to the consistency of gruel.
- Ubtao need to be prepared in a non-metallic bowl. For peremolki most suitable grinder.
- first grinded licorice root - it is quite hard, and it peremolku takes much longer.
- All herbs and spices are ground up fine powder using a coffee grinder.
- Next milled chickpeas or lentils into flour.
- After all the components are ground added sifted clay .
- all carefully screened , mixed and cleaned in a tightly closed jar.
- Ubtao plan to use for the body? Then you can safely use a fairly large milled components.
basic rules of application and storage Ubtao home
Use ubtanom need as well as the usual facial wash.Except that the powder falls before each Ubtao using dilute liquid component.
So, how to properly use and store Ubtao cooked at home?
- resulting powder is not brewed or steamed .He just diluted liquid component until complete dissolution and the formation of mushy pasta.
- Then you simply apply the paste on the skin and passes along the massage lines. your skin immediately becomes velvety, very soft and fragrant.
- After using Ubtao lid tightly closed cans , and she cleaned containers in a dark, dry place (kitchen cabinets suit).
- tool is used not only for direct washing , but also as a peeling and masks for face and body.
- also can make body wrap , while diluted Ubtao powder is applied to the problem areas, and then they turn around with cling film.This wrapping remains on for 10 minutes, then washed off with warm water.
Do you use east Ubtao at home?Share with us the secrets of its preparation and use!