development of aesthetic care has reached such a level that every girl that wants to get rid of stretch marks after giving birth, or by facial wrinkles, can easily rectify this situation a few trips to the beauty salon.Carboxytherapy - injection of carbon dioxide.These allow you to save gas injections aging skin and return it to its former beauty.
content of the article:
- Types carboxytherapy
- Stages procedure carboxytherapy
- Indications and contraindications for carboxytherapy
- result carboxytherapy photo before and after.
Types carboxytherapy - the best devices for carboxytherapy in cosmetology.
There are two main types of carboxytherapy - and non-invasive injection.The first method is directed mostly to clients who are afraid of injections.The more these types differ from each other, and what is waiting for the result?
- Injection carboxytherapy
This type carboxytherapy enjoys big enough popularity, as the result is noticeable after the first procedure.In this case, carbon d
- Noninvasive carboxytherapy
This technique avoids painful for some stage - the introduction of a needle.In this case, useful substances penetrate tissues transdermally (by using a special mask, enabling ingress of gas into the skin).Despite the fact that this method is painless, it brings a lot more trouble than the injectable form of carboxytherapy (restructuring of the skin occurs over a long period of time).Much more is required procedures, but the result lasts longer.
- most common injection Carboxytherapy performed by the apparatus Carboxy-Pan.It uses no ordinary carbon dioxide, and specialized medical gas high purity.
Stages procedure carboxytherapy in cosmetology
this procedure to align the structure and tone of the skin, remove minor flaws (in the form of cracks, stretch marks and so forth.), As well as skin tone to return.So, what are main features and stages of the procedure carboxytherapy ?
- This procedure can only be done by qualified expert.Usually it - physiotherapist or cosmetician, who has been trained (not trust charlatans!).
- patient consults a doctor and indicate their main problem areas in which he wants to carry out the injection.
- doctor, taking into account the requirements of the client, select the dosage and the necessary pressure.These options are highly individual.
- During the injection (needle insertion), while the patient feels a slight tingling, burning and pressure, but after a few minutes all these feelings go away.
- duration of treatment usually depends on the size of the treated area.
- carboxytherapy number of sessions is calculated individually, depending on the desired result and the complexity of the situation.
- On average, the course consists of 5-12 sessions.Weekly - less than 4 sessions.
- effect of the procedure lasts from six months to a year and a half.
Indications and contraindications for carboxytherapy - whether there can be complications?
As with any procedure, there have carboxytherapy their specific contra-indications and complications.So, what can be said about this procedure?
Indications for carboxytherapy:
- thin and dry skin.
- presence of wrinkles.
- Reduced skin tone.
- signs of premature aging.
- presence of acne.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- presence of stretch marks and cellulite.
- Vascular asterisks.
- tissue swelling.
- violation of relief and skin discoloration.
- hair loss.
- presence of double chin.
- varicose veins.
- fat deposits.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- diseased liver and kidneys.
- mental disorders.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Inflammation of the skin (eczema, dermatitis, etc.) at the site of the needle.
- high blood pressure.
Possible complications after the procedure carboxytherapy:
- Easy swelling at the injection site.
- small bruises at the injection needle - a consequence of a puncture of small vessels.
- may also be redness at the place where the drug was administered.
- To avoid all these consequences, it should be for a 2-day to avoid changes in temperature, and try not to wet the treated area.
result carboxytherapy photo before and after.
Carboxytherapy allows you to remove the traces of aging, restore flabby skin, helps get rid of acne and stretch marks.This procedure is able to restore youth to your skin.
See also: What is biorevitalization person - indications and contraindications, the result biorevitalisation