The wedding is usually stored?Bride's wedding dress in the first place.As well as music, design, fun guests and, of course, a wedding bouquet.And to this bunch did not just beautiful, "broom" should come to his choice and with a sense of detail.
See also: Wedding Anniversary - from paper to platinum: what to give?
What colors should not be strictly in the bouquet, which of them will become a symbol of love and a strong family and what may be fashionable decoration bouquet for the modern bride?
content of the article:
- What is customary to give flowers to the wedding?
- These flowers can not give a wedding bouquet
- What to give for a wedding?
What is customary to give flowers to the wedding, and that they represent in the bouquet for newlyweds?
The easiest way to look at the floral beauty and choose the prettiest flowers.But if you're looking for is not a formal bouquet "ah, come," and want to please the bride and hit originality , it is necessary to take into account all the nu
So, that symbolize flowers in the wedding bouquet , and which ones to choose?
traditional choice.Symbolizes love, passion (red roses) and innocence (white roses) on the one hand, are considered to be the devil's flower - on the other.The main focus on the roses should not be done, but if you decide to take them into account in the bouquet - do not get carried away (3-5 pieces will be enough).
These colors always symbolize innocence, purity and faithfulness.There is even a sign that a lot of making out the wedding lily of the valley, you program a long and happy married life of the couple.
They are seen as a symbol of good intentions only, loyalty and sincerity of heart.
permissible to do it in a wedding bouquet?And how!Of course, pick lilac bush before the wedding and give the bride - is not the best solution, but as a fashionable bouquet and decorated with additions of other flowers lilac is an excellent choice.True, it is worth carefully "throw the bait" to relatives of the bride - whether she is allergic to the flowers (some people are even cases of lilac headaches).
In Japan, these flowers symbolize vitality, and we have - friendship, joy and an easy life, especially in combination with dahlias and peonies.This elegant bouquet like hedonistic and active newlyweds.
Fine bouquet of flowers to a young bride, symbolizing hope virginity virility and fertility.There is the risk of allergies, so it is advisable to specify in advance - do not suffer from any allergies bride.And in order not to get a wedding dress, the anthers the flowers better to pull out.With this flower many associated myths and legends, he had different values for each country and time - for example, in the east of the plant to this day is the traditional flower of the bride's bouquet (as a symbol of prosperity), and in the Middle Ages was considered a witch lily flower (theybranded women accused of witchcraft).
- Tinkerbell and pansies
symbol of loyalty, love and immortality.And in the old days - and a symbol of reminders about God.Because such a bouquet of flowers will very delicate and beautiful.In old England they gave their all to the wedding brides.
- orange blossom
symbol of youth, innocence and tenderness.This flower became fashionable during the reign of Queen Victoria, as in Europe today are orange blossom attribute virtually every wedding dress.
magic symbols - the mystery, beauty and youth, elegance, wealth and virtue.Create favorable energy and even considered a wedding talisman.The best choice would be white calla lilies, which (according to the old beliefs) "help" create a strong alliance to oppose any evil forces and only take the right decisions.
Bouquet of roses will not only be presentable and beautiful, but also symbolizes the important values of life - eternal youth, carelessness, openness to the world and love of life.For such a bouquet of flowers need at least 9 and preferably in one color.
- Asian buttercup (ranunkulyus)
This flower - a symbol of feminine charm and the transition to a new life of wealth.Bouquet of these colors will be unusual and beautiful in appearance similar to a bouquet of roses, but more gentle.
With regard shades bouquet , they, too, many people choose based on symbolism:
- White , of course - the integrity and purity.
- Orange - good health, wealth.
- Red - passion, emotion.
- Golden - sun, fun.
- Purple - greatness.
- Purple - mystery, luxury, maturity.
- Green - fidelity, constancy.
From today revives old traditions and custom arrange wedding bouquet using birch branches (for success in the life of the newlyweds), oak (fertility) and other species.
These flowers can not give for a wedding - the flowers that should not be included in the bouquet for newlyweds
- bulbs of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths. Flowers neutral, relevant to any activities, but inappropriate for a wedding - these bouquets are usually just a "marked" for show.
- red or maroon roses. This symbol fiery passion is better to replace lighter shades.Exception - gradient (color changes from dark to light in the bouquet).
- Flowers with heavy scents (eg orchids).
- Carnation . Such bouquets often worn on anniversaries (or a funeral), and similar associations with honeymooners completely useless.It is better not to experiment.
- flowers with thorns on the stems (better to remove the spikes).
It should be noted that the symbolism - a broad concept, it can be guided or not, but the main thing - remember that only heartily given bouquet will stay as long as possible and bring joy to the bride.
Stylish design flowers for honeymooners - a bouquet for a wedding present?
Thanks to modern floristry today (even yourself) can be created from a real wedding bouquet floral masterpiece.
How exactly can arrange a bouquet?
- Locked foot bouquet - decoration ribbons (different widths, lengths, colors and fabrics), bows and lace, braids and strings, corsets (burlap, piece of cloth with buttons, embroidery and so on.), Small flowers (bud), colored wire with beads / beads, brooches, pendants, crystals and semi-precious stones, beads or accessory thread (in the same style with the dress and decoration of the wedding).
- floral compositions in baskets.
- Flowers in the form of toys, pictures.
- Flowers with inscriptions.
- Bouquet with photos or wishes.
- Custom elements bouquets - straw, feathers, shells, paper bird, knitted balls, vegetable creative.
- Bouquet of money for the wedding .
- bouquets, bouquets, fans and handbags.
- Bouquet heart shaped on trays and covered with a veil.
Include imagination and trust professionals voicing their wishes.And do not forget that the flowers in a bouquet - only odd number (and only fresh), and the best shades - pastel .