Every day we take a dozen of cosmetics to keep youth and have a flawless look.However, rarely reflect what constitutes this or that cosmetics, whether it is effective and how safe for our health.So today we'll tell you what harmful ingredients of cosmetic products can harm our health.
content of the article:
- shampoo, shower gel, bath foam, soap
- creams for the face, hands and body
Harmful Cosmetics: additives that are not safe for health
shampoo, shower gel, soap, bath foam - cosmetics that is in the arsenal of every woman.However, when buying, hardly anyone thinks that they can cause serious harm to human health.The most harmful substances in cosmetics for hair and body:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - one of the most dangerous drugs that contain detergents.Some unscrupulous manufacturers try to disguise it under natural, saying that this component is derived from coconuts.This feature really helps to remove fat from the skin and hair, but the leaves on the surface of an invisible film, which contributes to the appearance of dandruff and hair loss.In addition it can penetrate through the skin and pile up and retained in brain tissue, eye, liver.SLS refers to the active conductor of carcinogenic nitrates and dioxins.It is very dangerous for children, because it can change the protein composition of eye cells, inhibits the development of the child;
- Sodium Chloride - used by some manufacturers to improve viscosity.However, it can cause irritation of the eyes and skin.Furthermore, the microparticles are dried and coarsely salt damage the skin.
- Coal Tar (Coal Tar) - used for anti-dandruff shampoos.Some manufacturers of active ingredient hide under the abbreviation FDC, FD, and FD & amp; C.It can cause severe allergic reactions, affect the nervous system.In Europe, the substance is prohibited for use;
- Diethanolamine (DEA) - a semi-synthetic substance that is used to form foam and to thicken cosmetics.It dries the skin, hair, causing itching and severe allergic reactions.
Cosmetics virtually all contain harmful and toxic substances.Doing the morning make-up, we never think about the fact that the lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, foundation and powder can cause irreparable harm to our health.
The most harmful substances that are part of the makeup products are:
- Lanolin (Lanolin) - is used to achieve the moisturizing effect, but can cause serious disorders of the digestive process, allergic reactions and increases the skin's sensitivity;
- Acetamide (Acetamide MEA) - used to blush and lipstick to retain moisture.The substance is very toxic, carcinogenic and may cause mutations;
- Carbomer 934, 940, 941, 960, 961 C - is used as a stabilizer and thickener in decorative cosmetics for the eyes.Relates to artificial emulsifiers.May cause eye irritation and severe allergic reaction;
- Bentonite (Bentonite) - porous clay from volcanic ash.Widely used in foundation and powder as a tool to help keep the toxins.But let us remember that these cosmetics we put on the skin, where they keep the toxins and prevents them out.Accordingly, our skin loses the natural process of respiration, and carbon dioxide emissions.In addition, laboratory tests have shown that this drug is very toxic.
creams for the face, hands and body women use on a daily basis to keep the skin young.However, many manufacturers touted components of this type of cosmetics are not only useless, but also harmful to the human body.
The main ones are:
- Collagen (Collagen) - very hyped additive in creams to combat the signs of aging.But in fact it is not only useless in the fight against wrinkles, but also adversely affects the overall condition of the skin: it robs moisture, invisible film covering it, it dehydrates the skin.It is a collagen that is extracted from the bottom of the paws of birds and cattle hides.But plant collagen is no exception.He can really penetrate the skin and promotes the development of collagen;
- Albumin (Albumin) - a very popular ingredient in anti-aging face creams.Typically, cosmetics are added serum albumin, which dries on the skin forms an invisible film, due to which wrinkles visually appear smaller.But in fact, the components of the cream has the opposite effect, it clogs pores, tightens the skin and cause premature aging;
- Glycols (Glycols) - a cheap substitute for glycerin, produced synthetically.All kinds of toxic glycols are mutagenic and carcinogenic.And some of them are very toxic, may cause cancer;
- Royal Bee Jelly (Royal jelly) - a substance that is extracted from beehives, beauticians positioned as an excellent moisturizer.However, according to research, the substance for the human body is absolutely useless.In addition, after two days of storage, it loses all its useful properties;
- Mineral Oil (Mineral Oil) - used in cosmetics as a moisturizer.In industry it is used as a lubricant and a solvent.After application to the skin, mineral oil fatty forming film, thus clogging the pores prevents skin respiration.May cause severe skin inflammation.
The above matter - it's not all harmful additives in cosmetics, but one of the most dangerous .Buying advertised cosmetics, without reading their composition , you not only get the expected results, but also can cause serious harm to your health.