Soon, soon the New Year ... and it is time to decide - exactly where, with whom and, most importantly, how to meet the world's best holiday.Regardless of the place of celebration, create a Christmas atmosphere in the house - a task paramount.And the first thing is to take care - this tree, under which the country's main Santa will store his many gifts.
What better Christmas tree - a lively, aromatic, or artificial and practical?
See also: How to make an alternative Christmas tree for the New Year with their hands?
content of the article:
- New artificial Christmas trees - the pros and cons
- living tree for the New Year
New artificial Christmas trees - the pros and cons
Of course, the aroma of live needles in itself creates Christmas mood .But increasingly we buy today is artificial Christmas trees.Why is that?
See also: How to choose the nicest and safest artificial Christmas tree - the basic rules.
Artificial Christmas trees - benefits
- Wide range.Artificial Christmas trees a different color (green, silver, white and so on.) In size and "fluffy", the type of fastening branches with the trunk (collapsible, in different ways, and not collapsible), divided into ordinary and LED (to the latest Garlandis not necessary), vary in completeness - with tinsel and toys, or without it.
- Lifetime. Artificial beauty will not have to throw away a week after the holiday - it will last from 5 to 10 years.Hence the third plus - saving the family budget.
- Convenience store. herringbone pattern can be neatly dismantled and hidden in the loft until the next holiday.
- Easy installation. not need to look for a bucket, fill it to pour sand or water - just plug everything into the trunk and branches of the Christmas tree set on the stand.
- No need to shake out of the Christmas tree needles carpet until spring and pets to drive away from the aromatic character of the new year.
- Ecology.When buying an artificial Christmas tree , you save a few live (one - per year).
- Fire. Live tree lights up instantly.Artificial (if qualitative) - created from fireproof materials.
- Buy Christmas tree can be in early December (a "real" Christmas markets open until the 20th of December).
Artificial Tree - minus
- No aroma of pine needles. solve the problem can be simple - buy a couple of fir paws for "flavor" or use an aromatic oil.
- cost. It will be quite high for solid fluffy Christmas tree.But if you divide the sum of a few years - will still profitable.
- In case of loss or damage to multiple parts-branches collect full beauty to the next holiday will be impossible.Therefore, it is important to observe the rules of its storage and assembly / disassembly.
- toxicity of low-quality products. PVC, which is usually made from trees, contains harmful lead compounds when heated, and phosgene.Therefore, take the Christmas tree on a "cheap" - is unwise.Health is more expensive.
live Christmas trees for the New Year - the advantages and disadvantages of this tree
Anyone who is not a New Year without a live Christmas tree, says that its main advantage - freshness and with nothing comparable to the smell of pine needles .That is why even in the absence of funds for many people buy a Christmas tree spruce branches - that at least a small piece of this fairy tale, but the present.
See also: How to choose and install a live Christmas tree at home right?
addition to flavor, to the pluses of living green beauties include:
- creating a true Christmas atmosphere in the house .
- Traditional, incredibly pleasant ritual decoration of Christmas trees , family members closer together.
- No problems with the storage of trees (extra boxes in the attic will not).
- bactericidal properties and other properties. coniferous smell calms the nervous system, is struggling with the tubercle bacillus, is used in the treatment of seasonal respiratory infections.
- Of Christmas tree needles can prepare an effective mask hair pasta or cold compresses.
Disadvantages of live trees
- The smell will not last as long , as we would like.
- Loose needles .
- Chopping wood for flavor and naturalness - case inhumane .
- Landfill spruce "dead" after the holidays - depressing spectacle .
- dishonest dealer can sell you an old tree (signs - brittle branches, black border a few cm on the saw cut of the trunk, the lack of an oily trace on his fingers after rubbing needles fingers), and the tree "wither" is very fast.
- Required care , which requires patience - a special solution, clean sand, regular spraying water.
- Flammability .Particular care should be to choose a place for the Christmas tree, if there are kids in the house and four-legged friends of man.
- complicated installation.
- Given the limited number of points for the sale of Christmas trees and the start of sales (after December 20), you can simply not have time to buy it.
- Fluff tree does not depend on your desires - will have to choose from what is.A presentation firs after transport is poor.
- transport the tree is very difficult .
And what a Christmas tree for the New Year you choose - artificial or living?Tell us your opinion!