most versatile and elegant look pedicure is the European and French.From the classic pedicure, European differs in that is done without the use of scissors.It is absolutely safe, because when you remove the cuticles blood vessels are affected.After this procedure, skin becomes moist and soft, and well-groomed feet acquire a sophisticated look.
How do European and French pedicure at home?
procedure for performing the French (European) pedicure consists of several stages:
- Apply cuticle special dissolving agent .
- Five minutes later, when the skin is to dissolve the remnants of its slide and remove the special nail file , which is made from an orange tree.
- then nail file adjust the shape of the nail plate and nail bed grind.
- When finished sanding, you can start processing feet. For this put on foot a special solution.And 15 minutes after applying make easy peeling.
- After massaging Apply moisturizer .Do not forget, you need to massage the entire foot (from the feet up to the ankles), and not its individual parts.
- last stage of the procedure - application covering French .Initially, that would level the surface of the nail plate and protect it from yellowing, apply clearcoat base.The free edge of the nail cover the white painted line should get about 3 mm.And to secure a pedicure, on top of it, apply 1-2 coats of matt or clear varnish.After all the layers have dried, take a white pencil or soaked in nail polish remover and bleach cotton swab under the fingernails.
All your French pedicure ready.It's very simple, the main thing that you had the time and desire to do themselves.
advantages of European and French pedicure before other species disadvantages
advantages of European (French) Pedicure:
- This type of pedicure has no contraindications;
- French pedicure netravmatichen and absolutely safe;
- After 5-6 procedures cuticle becomes thinner, and it can be carried out much less frequently;
- This procedure has affordable prices.
Disadvantages European (French) Pedicure:
- Only when the regular procedures will be seen carrying a good result;
- In between sessions, it is not desirable to carry out other types of pedicure, that would not stimulate the regeneration of the skin and has not started its rapid growth;
- result of the procedure (thinning of the cuticle and the skin of the foot) will be visible only after 5-6 sessions;
- After the first procedure, your nails will be not very attractive because of the complete removal of cuticles need to pass multiple sessions;
- procedure is gentle and soft, so stop running will not do.
European (French) pedicure perfect for thin skin of feet, followed by regular care.
And you do at home French pedicure?