salicylic peels - a type of chemical peel, dissolving dead skin cells.At the heart of salicylic peel is salicylic acid which is complemented by a variety of additives, depending on the composition of the manufacturer.Salicylic acid has a strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory action, prevent the appearance of comedones and blackheads and thus do not penetrate very deeply into the skin, preventing it from manifesting side effects.
content of the article:
- Types salicylic peels
- Indications for salicylic peels
- Contraindications and precautions
- How often do is salicylic peels
- results salicylic peels
- procedure of salicylic peels
Types salicylic peels
- surface gentle exfoliation , which is held with a 15% solution of salicylic acid.
- the average, superficial peeling profound impact, leveling the skin relief.Its composition is present a 30% solution of salicylic acid.
Indications for salicylic peels at home
- age deformation of the skin;
- photoaging of the skin;
- dark spots;
- acne (first and second degree of gravity);
- oily, porous and prone to rashes skin.
salicylic peels can use and teenagers and young women, and mature ladies , the more that the procedure is perfectly combined with other types of peels.
way, salicylic peels you can spend not only on the face.Its properties soften the skin helps to get rid of the tough and rough skin on hands, elbows and knees .
Contraindications to salicylic peels house
- wounds and scratches on his face;
- exacerbation of herpes;
- can not carry out this procedure if you sunburn;
- idiosyncrasy basic product;
- increased sensitivity of the skin.
Precautions during salicylic peels house
- Before the peeling necessarily make test an allergic reaction;
- People suffering from cardiovascular or mental illness, making peeling is undesirable;
- not necessary to carry out peeling in the summer , because ultraviolet rays can lead to hyperpigmentation (the appearance of dark spots on the skin);
- After the treatment, try not to sunbathe at least a week.
How often do is salicylic peels at home
mild enzyme peels you can do 2 times a week , but no more.However, if you are the owner of a thin dry skin, then it will be enough, and 1 times in two weeks.For oily and combination skin salicylic peels can be carried out more frequently - up to 2 times a week.
A more active and aggressive peels, usually carried 1 every 10-15 days .The whole course consists of 10-15 procedures .
results salicylic peels
- cleans and disinfects the skin;
- normalizes the sebaceous glands;
- prevents acne;
- reduces the visible signs of acne;
- evens the complexion.
procedure of salicylic peels - detailed instructions for home
Attention!Each drug is designed for peeling has special instruction .Carefully study it before the peel at home.
So, this procedure must be carried out in three stages :
- applying to the skin means with salicylic acid neutralization
- deposited funds.
- first applied to the skin dopilingovoe special cleanser and softening lotion .Then cleanse the skin with antiseptic action means that it will protect against side effects and degrease.
- Now, avoiding the eye area, applied to the skin we have chosen in advance solution or cosmetics containing in its composition of salicylic acid .Strictly adhere to the instructions that came with your agent.At this stage, you may feel a slight burning or stinging.
- Finally, the last stage means to remove the skin and treat it with a protective gel .The ideal option is to choose a gel containing aloe.This gel quickly regenerates the skin and protects it from harmful environmental exposures.
Over the next day after a peeling do not use makeup and try not to touch the skin of the face unnecessarily.Plus a half weeks, avoid exposure to the skin to ultraviolet rays.
After all minor side effects such as redness and peeling will be small, your skin will be much smoother , fresh and visually will look rejuvenated and well-groomed .
The video, shown below, you can learn more about the procedure of one embodiment of a chemical peel at home.