How to choose makeup?
Cosmetics - are the tools of our beauty, that is something that can not be taken lightly.When choosing cosmetics need to take it a rule to be interested in information about the product, which you need to master the basic knowledge, concepts and terms.This allows a huge variety of cosmetic products excluded completely effective, drawing their attention only to those that are really worth.
Cosmetics Ingredients: conditional division of cosmetics ingredients
All ingredients present in cosmetics, can be divided into three categories:
1. Substances, time-tested, ie those substances that were used for centuries to improve skin.These include honey, milk, waxes, extracts of certain medicinal plants, some fats and oils.The mechanism of action of some of these substances is studied clinically and confirmed their effectiveness.Other substances have not yet been studied, so the approval of their usefulness can be called legendary, that does not prove their efficiency, and does not deny
2. The substances became known after those or other scientific discoveries.These include both natural and synthetic substances.Clinical trials and animal studies have confirmed the effectiveness of some substances in this category, such as antioxidants.But cosmetics are added those ingredients, the theoretical utility of which skin has become known as a result of scientific discoveries, but in practice such action in their cosmetic products has not been proven.
3. Substances donated cosmetic chemists.These include preservatives, emulsifiers, emollients (substances skin softening), perfumes, thickeners, etc.It's quite effective agents are so effective that many cosmetic products may consist entirely of them.Usually these substances and determine the properties of cosmetics, and are not the lure to the consumer.They are necessary to ensure that cosmetic product is easily distributed over the skin, quickly absorbed, instantly improves the appearance of skin, smelled good and looked not to spoil at long storage.
How to choose makeup: the image - all staff - nothing!
Many are accustomed to trust the big name companies.It has a logical explanation - the largest and well-known company may invest more in the development of cosmetics, so the quality of its products must be higher.
In fact, most often occurs is not so: the more famous of the majority of capital spending on the maintenance of fame - advertising services companies and advertising agencies.Actually, on the products it is just what you need to manufacture it.A consumer enchanted famous brand, pay and promotion, and resellers, and the desired packaging.
It's like a student with a record book - the first year the student works in the record book, and in the future, student's record-book works on the student ...
Do not blindly trust the big names of any company, and purchase products, which are given only vague formulations,such as "Dead Sea Products" or "Complex dietary supplements."
lack of accurate list of ingredients is fraught with allergic reactions, as well as long-term adverse consequences.
Cosmetics Ingredients: The most common "miracle" ingredients in cosmetics
hyaluronic acid - an excellent moisturizer.Both animal and vegetable origin, it is identical to the human.
Glycerin - a humectant syrup transparent liquid obtained as a result of a chemical compound of fat and water.It improves the ability of penetrating cosmetics, preventing excessive evaporation of moisture through the skin.
collagen (protein) - is the main part of our skin.With age, collagen begins to break down, causing the skin thins and becomes flabby.
Royal Jelly - a substance produced by worker bees digestive tract.Extracted from beehives.Royal jelly is associated with longevity and health of the uterus, so there is a prejudice that this ingredient in cosmetics may delay aging and even the return code youth.But actually, royal jelly already after two weeks of storage loses nutritional properties to the queen bee.And in cosmetics, as shown by research, royal jelly is useless and fresh.And on this issue the views of scientists do not disagree.
Elastin - has a higher molecular weight, since it is obtained from cattle.Because of its weight, elastin is not able to penetrate the skin, forming a film thereon suffocating and not performing its functions.
Harmful composition cosmetics
Cosmetics Ingredients: a little bit of bacteriostatic in cosmetics
cosmetics that we are starting to use it, among other ingredients, and contain microorganisms.Primarily, this applies to those products which are packaged in cans with a wide neck, instead of a tube.
We are surrounded by a variety of microorganisms and bacteria.Using the cream in a jar with a wide neck, every day we are making in their own fingers have additional portions of the bacteria.
to prevent the growth of fungal and bacterial flora in the cosmetics added biocides - bacteriostats.The first part of the words "bios" means life, and the second part "tsidos" means destruction.Scary name.Any cosmetic composition comprises bacteriostats.Even more cosmetics that contain them, which has a high nutritional value - to prevent prokisaniya nourishing cream.And one that is packaged in a container with a wide neck.
All this is not good for our skin.
Cosmetics Ingredients: harmful ingredients
industrial oils - Mineral Oil and Petrolatum - is used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, but it forms a water-repellent film, locking moisture in the skin.Along with the moisture in the skin and locked waste, toxins, carbon dioxide.Also, this film prevents the penetration of oxygen into the skin.
technical oil is considered the most common cause of rashes and acne in women.
What is this product?Get technical oil from petroleum, and it is separated from the mixture of gasoline liquid carbohydrates.These ingredients are used as a solvent liquid and lubricant industries.
Propylene glycol - petroleum derivatives are widely used in moisturizers and creams, as has the ability to attract and bind water.This ingredient causes a lot of irritation and allergic reactions, acne.
However, propylene glycol is cheaper than glycerin, and some scientists argue that it gives the skin a youthful appearance, is effective and safe.But other scholars argue that the propylene glycol is harmful to the skin.
Laurel sodium sulfate - detergent widely used in shampoos, shower gels, foam blowing agents.Get this cheap ingredient of coconut oil, and it is the most dangerous component of the preparations for the care of skin and hair.When adding a salt, it thickens.The abundance of foam creates the illusion of his concentration and high cost.As detergent sodium sulfate Lloret is pretty weak.
composition of cosmetics: dangerous ingredients that can be found in cosmetics
Below is a list of the ingredients of cosmetics, which are recognized toxic.They constitute a danger to human reproductive system and can cause cancer in his body .
- 2-AMINO-4-NITROPHENOL - found in clarifiers and hair dyes.The EU has banned.
- ACRYLAMIDE - add in hair conditioners and moisturizers.In the EU, the use of this ingredient legally regulated, as by reacting with other ingredients, ACRYALAMIDE can create toxic impurities.
- ALUMINUM ZIRCONIUM TETRACHLOROHYDREX GLY, also it found under the names ANHYDROUS;ALUMINUM ZIRCONIUM TRICHLOROHYDREX GLY, ANHYDROUS - can fall in deodorants.It is forbidden not only in the EU but also in the United States.
- BHA, he also BUTYLHYDROXY ANISOLE;BHA / BHT;BUTYLHYDROXYANISOL - ingredient is a major skin irritant and endocrine disruptors.You can find almost all kinds of cosmetics.
- COALTAR, or TOPICAL COAL TAR SOLUTION;SOLU-BILIZED COAL TAR EXTRACT;NEUTAR SOLUBILIZED COAL TAR EXTRACT - is found in creams, medicated shampoos for dandruff.Reacting with other substances, can create toxic impurities.In the EU COALTAR prohibited.
- DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, aka DIBUTYL PHTHLATE - added to nail polish and other facilities for the care of nails.This ingredient can disrupt the endocrine system.The EU has banned.
- DIMETHYLAMINE - comes to moisturizers and shampoos.Deleteriously affects the immune and digestive system, liver.In the EU, this ingredient is prohibited.
- DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE - present in many of the media against inflammation of the skin.Adversely affect the cardiovascular system.Also banned in the European Union.
- ETHYLACRYLATE - can be found in the carcasses for eyelashes.For use in perfumery is already prohibited.
- FORMALDEHYDE, aka FORMALIN - not infrequently present in cosmetics for nail care.A well-known ingredient that causes cancer.
- HYDROXYANISOLE - may be present in the media for skin whitening.However, it is a serious irritant.
- IODINE or IODINE CRYSTALS - found in the media for skin cleansing (Cleanser), means to maintain the shape of the breast, cellulite, and by inflammation.A devastating effect on the immune and digestive system, liver.Banned in the EU.
- LEAD ACETATE - comes in colors and bleach hair, facial Cleanser.The EU has banned.
- LIDOCAINE - is present in the anti-inflammatory skin creams and creams for the care of their feet.Negatively affects the respiratory system, neurotoxic.In the EU countries is prohibited.
- LITHIUM CARBONATE - used in lip balms.A devastating effect on the immune and digestive system, liver.
- PETROLEUM DISTILLATE, aka PETROLEUM HYDROCARBON;PETRO¬LEUM DISTILLATES - may be a part of foundation, mascara, lipstick, including hygiene, in perfumery.The EU has banned.
- PHENACETIN - is used in the media to lighten hair.Neurotoxicity ingredient that affects the kidneys.
- PHENOLPHTHALEIN - used in shampoos.A devastating effect on the immune and digestive system and the liver.
- PHENYLPHENOL - may be the means to care for the body.It is damaging to the endocrine system.
- PROGESTRONE or LUTEIN - used in creams for skin around the eyes, hair loss remedies and hormone creams.
- SELENIUM SULFIDE - found in shampoos.It can create toxic impurities in the reaction with the other ingredients.In the EU the use of this ingredient is regulated by law.
- TOLUENE or TOLUOL - used in cosmetics for nails.For use in perfumery is prohibited.Reacting with the other ingredients, may cause toxic impurities.
- ZIRCONIUM SILICATE - in the EU, this ingredient is strictly forbidden to use drugs for eye care and other cosmetics.But it found in toothpastes.
composition of cosmetics: toxic ingredients
to toxic ingredients that are added to cosmetics, are the following components (almost all of them banned in the EU):
- 2-METHYLOXIRANE - found in the media, whitening skin and toothpastes.
- BRUCINE - may be present in Cleanser for the face is a very toxic substance.
- LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE (HCL) - used in moisturizers and creams, after-sun.
- DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (HCL) - may be present in the anti-inflammatory creams.
- HYDROABIETYL ALCOHOL - used in hair styling gels.For use in perfumery is already prohibited.
- HYDROQUINONE - comes in many types of cosmetics.Harmful to the skin.
- LITSEACITRATA (VERBENA) OIL or EXOTIC VERBENA OIL - is found in hair conditioners and styling gels.For use in other cosmetics and perfumes is prohibited.
- MEA or MONOETHANOLAMINE - may be present in many drugs for the skin, most often in the media to moisten.
composition of cosmetics: toxic dyes in cosmetics
to the dyes have a toxic effect include the following:
- FD & amp; CBLUE6, D & amp; C GREEN 1, D & amp; CRED 1, D & amp; CRED 3, FD & amp; CRED3, ACID BLUE3, ACID YELLOW 3, CI 174 160 - PIGMENT BLUE 15, HCBLUE2 - present in many types of cosmetics.For the children's skin toxicity.
- SODIUM BORATE (SODIUM TETRABORATE) - may be present in any form of cosmetics for children.It has a toxic effect with a long stay on the skin.
- AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, AMMONIUM LACTATE - used in many types of cosmetics.They represent a danger to the amounts due, on the surface of the skin for a long time.
believe - do not believe the myths about the complete safety and natural cosmetics?
That such dangerous components are present in the composition of cosmetics.However, not all are prohibited by law.Prevalence consumer misconception that its composition is a natural Russian cosmetics.This can not be true - because Russian producers become the basis for all cosmetic compositions is abroad.
organize the production of all of this in Russia is not beneficial when you can buy ready-made compositions at a meager price.Simply in Russia till now there is no law that would oblige on the package all the components present in the composition of cosmetic products.
most often manufacturers indicate only the extracts which are added to the cosmetic composition.For example, extracts of chamomile, nettle or seaweed.But not only this fact is any cosmetic product.But thanks to these extracts it is fragrant, foam, and generally evinces all its qualities.
In this case, better to choose products of the company that puts on the package complete and truthful information.In this case, if you have any health problems, you will be able in time to stop the use of funds.
usually quick success in the use of some means turns very unpleasant consequences.This success, in fact often leads to an imbalance of the whole organism.
Better not to risk buying cosmetics that promise to quickly solve all your problems with the exterior, as well as those that contain potent chemicals.