Poets gave his romantic smells definition - volatile magicians.Why did the sorcerers?Yes, because the magical properties of odors at all times excited the imagination of man.He devoted the whole tracts of the great sages.They were invented in the secret laboratories of alchemists and steam -fyumery.They were looking for a means of getting rid of them, for they chased.Aromas performed miracles, and hate speech.They are cursed, they worshiped, they reveled, rises to the heights of bliss.
In the life of the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans scents play an important role.They kept the beauty and youth, maintain a healthy body and spirit, and helped to be born, facilitating and stimulating labor is an integral part of worship and ritual.
ancients marked the beginning of an amazing science called aromatherapy, which stands for is very simple - the treatment of odors.The basis of aromatherapy is the use of natural essential oils of various plants.Most of the essential oils has a cleansing, disinfecting and a
People have long endowed smells mysterious force not only grants the enjoyment of owning our memories, but also a direct impact on our health and emotional well-being.Proponents of aromatherapy believe that the inhalation of aromatic substances in the correct proportions relieves stress, which is currently subject to a lot of people.The substances used in perfumes, causing intimate personal or general cultural associations, as well as have a direct biological effect on hormones and central nervous system.
action of essential oils
- refreshing effect - essential oils Kananga, fir, Immortelle, spearmint, peppermint, lavender, mandarin, Bigard, orange, lemon and vetiver.
- invigorating - lemon flavor, freshness greenery.
- Increased efficiency - Jasmine.
- Rasslablyayugtsee and soothing effect - Ylang - Ylang.Besides oil Ylang - Ylang stimulates the production of endorphins by the pituitary gland, has an analgesic effect, causing euphoria and exacerbating sexual desire.
- relaxing effect also have basil, galbanum, Immortelle, chamomile, lavender, lemon balm, mimosa, Bigard, orange, rose, sandalwood, vanilla and cedar.
- Soothing - fennel, geranium, jasmine, chamomile, lemon balm, Bigard, vanilla, lemon wormwood.
- against depression and severe mental states - bergamot.
- analgesic effect, a feeling of lightness and inner emancipation - grapefruit.
- stimulating effect - essential oils of coriander, muskatnika, clove, peppermint, verbena, rosemary, juniper, hyssop and lemon.
- cleansing action - oil of geranium, lavender, lemongrass, muskatnika, orange, rose, rosemary, sage, lemon and sweet flag.
- harmonizing effect - oil Kananga, galbanum, geranium, jasmine, marjoram, mandarin, mimosa, orange, rose and sandalwood.
- sensual effect - essential oils of bergamot, Kananga, geranium, jasmine, cardamom, mandarin, Bigard, orange, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, ylang-ylang, lemon wormwood.
- strengthening effect - essential oils of angelica, lavender, lemon balm, muskatnika, peppermint, rosemary, verbena, cedar, lemon, vetiver and wormwood.
- anti-stress effect - essential oils of bergamot, galbanum, geranium, jasmine, coriander, lavender, mimosa, Bigard and patchouli.
Perfume - this is the same aromatherapy.And so do not be afraid to spend time searching for your favorite scent.